Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Days of Doctor Who, Day 4

Today's topic: Favorite Character

I would assume that this means "favorite character aside from the categories I already mentioned," which narrows my list down quite a bit. Favorite character, aside from the Doctor, his companions, and the villains? Who is left? Actually, my favorite character has been in the show from the very beginning, but in another sense only showed up this season. And it would require a...flexible definition of "character."

I loved, loved, loved the anthropomorphized TARDIS from "The Doctor's Wife." It was just a fascinating concept, to figure out what the TARDIS could say if it (she?) could talk, and to give her a personality. If these walls could talk, indeed. And we will probably never see the return of Idris!TARDIS, which only makes it that much more unique.

Tomorrow: Favorite guest star. That one is easy for me. Who is it? Check back tomorrow to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment