Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Advent Calendar, Day 3

Today's activity: Buy Christmas candy

Jason works late on Tuesdays, so I was in charge of the shopping. I got a bag of holiday M&Ms to fill my Care Bears candy dispenser:



Jason requested a box of Sweet Tarts candy canes, and I was lucky enough to score the last box. To make sure we have enough candy to last us the whole month, my last purchase was a bag of peanut butter-filled chocolate bells. Mmmm, chocolate and peanut butter.

I've also been changing up our snowman every day. The first day was a standard snowman:


For the second, I decided to try something different:


EX-SNOW-MAN-ATE!

And for Day 3, I had to make a "cool" snowman.


It came with the bow tie already, but I had to fudge the fez a little. It came with a red Santa hat, which I turned inside out. Then I twisted around the top and turned it back the right way. Why? Because fezzes and bow ties are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment