Friday, December 6, 2013

Advent Calendar, Day 6

Today's activity: Pizza and a Doctor Who Christmas special.

There are plenty to pick from--there has been a Christmas special every year since 2006, when David Tennant first took over from Christopher Eccleston. It was Jason's turn to pick, so he chose "Voyage of the Damned," in between season 3 and season 4. 


It's a good episode, though the ending is bittersweet. Poor Astrid. I would have liked to see her have a few more adventures with the Doctor. 

I went with another Who-themed snowman today: the Cy-brr-man! Or, alternately, the Snowberman.


My package from Think Geek came today. Along with the artificial snowballs, I got us a wreath.


Eight-bit Christmas to all, and to all a good...save state? At any rate, it's geeky and festive. Can't beat that! I also got a string of TARDIS lights, which I plan to string across our balcony as soon as it warms up a bit. If it's going to be twenty-five degrees, I want snow, darnit! Something white and fluffy and clean. Hmmm, that reminds me...better wash the towels this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment