Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Song Advent Calendar, December 18

Today's song: Nothing But a Child by Robin and Linda Williams (no, not that Robin Williams)


Why I love it: This song is just beautiful. I love the message: Christ came into the world as a child, and all children are miracles. It may sound sappy, but it is a message that I believe. "Nothing but a Child could wash those tears away, and guide a weary world into the light of day. Nothing but a Child could help erase those miles, so once again we all can be children for a while."

I purposely arranged my countdown so my more religious-themed songs and Christmas carols would be in the final days before Christmas. Only one week left! Yikes. I'm almost done with my gifts. There are a couple things I still need to buy, and one handmade project left to finish.'

How are your preparations coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment